Sunday 20 October 2013

My blog's changes!

I recently made some changes to my blog such as the fonts and the backgroud, I added links to my twitter and Facebook account and I even the RSS feed and followers gadgets.

Firstly I changed the font in order for it to match my overall blog theme which is about scariest places of the world. It would me much more attractive if the font on the blog looks scarier for the readers. I changed the backgroud to make it have a more serious and mysterious look. I also added links to my personal account on social networks to Facebook and Twitter at the Top so that the readers can get to know me personally and get in touch with me. It can act as a great communication tool between the readers and myself. A special RSS feed was even added to my blog so that readers can be informed of my latest posts via mail, through this they will be directly informed of what I am posting and they don’t have to recently check my blog for updates. At last, I added the follower’s gadgets which allow me to link my profile to another blogger. Readers will now have access to communities of bloggers around.


All these changes were made in order to make my blog more interesting and interacting. Hope you enjoy it!
Here are some screenshots of how it was before.
Top view
Bottom view
Overall view


No comments:

Post a Comment