Friday 13 September 2013

Personal Interest

First of all, I picked this theme because I have always been attracted to scariest places in the world since I was a child. My grandparents used to tell me about scariest places they visited when they were young and it was really like an adventure which I personally wanted to experience myself. I really like the feeling of fear and insecurity that these places create and the entire dark atmosphere there. I have also always been attracted to the history behind these places and precisely, whether the nature of these places is true or not has always intrigued me. I find these places very enjoyable especially when it feels in an environment where you are more or less safe. What I also find very interesting is all that feeling behind, the sentiment that your heart is getting out of your chest, your skin's sensibility like it's getting goose bumps and above all, your hair feels like standing up and finally when something surprise you, jumping or screaming . If I had to go to these places one day, it would probably be with some friends or relatives in order for me to scare them because I really like to scare others. The adrenaline rush it provides me is also exciting and this is why I wanted to share the most scariest places on earth in order to share the experience and make these places interesting and seen as most enjoyable to visit and not something very negative which would be avoided by people at all cost. This theme is also attracting to me because of all the historical background behind these places which are somehow sometimes very strange or even very funny like for examples, did you know there was a bridge where dogs commit suicides? They just come to the bridge, look down then jump off the boarders into the water to kill themselves. This place is very scary and this is just an example of one of the places on earth I find very funny and intriguing. Why would dogs in an area commit suicide in a specific place? Moreover , I really love the way documentaries were made to describe these places and this is somehow one of the things I personally like to do, watch all kinds of documentaries about scary places of the world which I wanted to share with my readers on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment